Saturday, October 11, 2008

Track 06 : DPS The Boss

Lyrics By : Isami
Set To: Heart Beat Rock - Kylie Minogue

Casters in the back row
Tanks ready to go
Buffs on the count down, ready check, and free flow

They’re looking like they want
To kill another boss
The guild is itching to raid
The group is ready to rock


I’ve conquered Azeroth
But I’m not like other Rogues
My DIPS are crazy, do you like what you see?
‘Cause I’ve got my Mongoose on,
Can I get some Wind-fury?

Cause I can DPS the boss
(I can DPS the boss, I can DPS the boss)
I can DPS The boss
(I can DPS the boss)
Ooo, Ooo
(Healers throwin’ out dem hots, healers throwin out dem hots)
I don’t even need to pot
(I don’t even need to pot)
Cause I can DPS, yeah

Ooo yeah, Ooo yeah
Ooo yeah, Ooo yeah

Shammies poppin’ Bloodlust
Pallies throwin’ their buffs,
BT isn’t that tough

Mages nuke from way back
Droods letting their hots stack


C’mon, C’mon, C’mon

Cause I can DPS the boss
(I can DPS the boss, I can DPS the boss)
I can DPS The boss
(I can DPS the boss)
Ooo, Ooo
(Healers throwin’ out dem hots, healers throwin out dem hots)
I don’t even need to pot
(I don’t even need to pot)
Cause I can DPS, yeah

Cause I can DPS, yeah
Ooo yeah, Ooo yeah

T6 is on its way,
It’s just another day
The guild’s progressin’, do you like what you see?
Cause I’ve got the best skills from, deep in the combat tree.

And I can DPS the boss
(I can DPS the boss, I can DPS the boss)
I can DPS The boss
(I can DPS the boss)
Ooo, Ooo
(Healers throwin’ out dem hots, healers throwin out dem hots)
I don’t even need to pot
(I don’t even need to pot)
Cause I can DPS, yeah

No comments: