Lyrics by : Isa Pagani
Set To: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Queued up from Org,
I really need the kills,
Once or twice ain't enough,
To get them welfare frills
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're grinding
Something happens as I step into the battleground
My body fallin' to the floor, as I scream out loud.
Everyone's running 'round thinking I'm going crazy.
But I don't care what they say
Locks are so op
They try to fear me away
When I P.V.P.
My toon's crippled by the curse that they keep on spammin'
And then they're camping as I..
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots...
They keep on spammin'
Tryin hard not to die, but they crit so hard
Their piercing swords cut my legs, stunning me til I'm jarred.
ANd they know that the goal is to keep me from healing.
Nothing's greater than the rage that comes with their chase,
Ruptured down, bubble fast as I see their mace.
Yet everyone around me is busy farming honor.
Baby, baby
I don't care what they say
Rogues are so op
They try to blind me away
When I P.V.P.
My toon's crippled by the poison they keep on spammin'
And then they're camping as I..
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots...
They keep on spammin'
And it's draining my HP,
Though I find it hard to believe
I'll be stunned in one spot
And never be set free.
But I don't care what they say
Locks are so op
They try to fear me away
When I P.V.P.
My toon's crippled by the curse that they keep on spammin'
And then they're camping as I..
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding dots...
They keep on spammin'
(repeat x1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment